Friday, January 14, 2011

Family Pictures

While the rest of Oregon sat in front of their TVs to see if Oregon State could pull off the upset against the University of Oregon, we took a few family pictures. Think Christmas card style, although we didn't actually send any out. Danelle is always so gracious to take pictures of us, we even have our own album on her Facebook page. So, if you're dying to see pictures of us, you know where to go. If you just need a few, hopefully these will suffice.







My favorite. Do you have one?


Nevermind, this is my favorite.

Yes, I did let the beard go for a couple of weeks. The moment Jackie thought I should start trimming it, I shaved it. It brought flashbacks of High School and my parents urging me to cut my hair.

1 comment:

emetski said...

'Never mind, this is my favorite' is my favorite. I remember being jealous of your hair - must have been your mom that thought you should get it cut (Full Disclosure: there are lots of things I don't remember).