Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bobby's 1st Birthday

We had to go with the Mickey Mouse Theme


Lot's of goodies

Jackie and Jonnie slaved over this cake for about 4 to 5 hours on Saturday afternoon while the men went to the priesthood session and dinner.




Douglas caught a chicken that was rooming around the streets


Picture with the Birthday Boy

About to go at his little cupcake

That's my boy



The black frosting stained anything it touched.


We also had a party on Monday night, the day after his birthday.



All the kids wanted to help touch the buttons on the little laptop.

His first lawnmower. I wonder if he'll be an ultimate lawnmower like his uncle Michael.


Can you tell a difference between my regular smile and my funny face smile? I take after my brother John.

His first swings of the bat

Chillin in the chair that his Grandma Lynne helped make awhile back. Jackie convinced her Grandma while we were in Phoenix to let her have it and her cousin April was nice enough to ship it up to us.

1 comment: