Tuesday, February 7, 2012

October Beach Trip

A few days before we left on on beach trip, I noticed Bobby lining up his gold fish on the ottoman.

Then he just started eating them with no hands. He's a fun kid.

This was one of the first things I did when I got to the beach house.

And it wouldn't be a beach trip without a stop at the Tillamook Cheese factory. October was about the time Bobby really started to enjoy the company of his cousins. It causes a lot of tension at times but he loves tagging along with all of the big kids.


Tired of sliding down the stairs on his stomach.

His turn to drive

Bobby had to get out of the house and take a trip to the water



I'm pretty sure you can still find sand in this sweatshirt, even though we have washed it numerous times.

Enough pictures, DAD

I went straight from work and forgot to pack shoes or sandals but I found some at the beach house!

I didn't move soon enough but I did get the picture of the sand in the air. Now it might be worth it but he got both me and camera well.

I moved this time before he could let go.

Will the wiggle worm next to his cousin RJ.


We drove down the coast on our way home and pulled over to have a little picnic.
We went to the Sea Lion Cave, the place where Sea Lions hang out... except for when we are there.


I guess this can fill up with hundreds of sea lions during the right season.



Bobby was ready to drive home after another great beach trip. I feel like that is all I have to blog about, beach and Utah trips, but I won't complain.

No comments: