Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Scout Camp


 I didn't participate in the water sports because I never took my swimtest. I showed up Tuesday evening and left on Thursday evening so I only had to spend two nights at camp. It was a lot more boring as a leader than as a scout. I still had a good time though, I was able to take 3 little naps on the first day I was there. Will had some rough nights leading up to camp so I almost felt a little guilty that I was getting so much sleep. Of course, those naps made it difficult to fall asleep later than night on the hard wood floor I was sleeping on. 

 The view of Mt. Jefferson was just amazing.

 I did go on a little hike with a couple of the other scoutmasters on Thursday afternoon. This is a nice little lake just outside of camp.


 Checking in on the boys at the art merit badge table.

 The scouts cleaned out the entire snack store by Thursday afternoon. No more candy or sodas.

 View from my tent. It really was a very beautiful camp.


No comments: