Sunday, November 23, 2008

Intramural Champion

The coveted intramural champion t-shirt. I got one last week as our ultimate frisbee team won the championship game on Wednesday night, 9-8. We beat the same team the night before, 11-10. It was a double elimination tournament so that is why we had to play them twice. We came back on Tuesday down 8-10 and then again on Wednesday night 7-8. It was awesome.

Goof offs
After three years of playing on a team together, we not only won our first playoff game, but went all the way

This was taken after the first playoff game

I hesistate to put these below pictures up but I figure why not. It still hurts to think about it but there's nothing that can be done now. I went to the BYU v Utah football game on Saturday.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

How many U fans gave you the finger?

Unknown said...

Sorry about that but as near as I could tell the best team won last Saturday. Maybe next year (wehave been sauomg that forever here in Logan.)

Jeff said...

congrats on the victory. is that ben from oregon on your team? we should have gotten him on our soccer team

Catherine said...

I know like 3 guys on your team...random.