Friday, September 11, 2009

Jimmy Got His Mission Call to...

Arizona, Tempe mission. He actually read it off as the Arizona, Temple mission but we're assuming he meant Tempe. His Grandparents and other relatives are in the Mesa area so it will be interesting to see if he ends up running into them sometime while he is down there. I'm hoping he'll be able to go to a Spring Training baseball game the next time we go. The Angels play in Tempe so we'll have to see.

Jackie is going to miss her little bro. Meanwhile, Jimmy is going to miss...

...the little baby growing inside of Jackie right now!

If we've run into you in the past month, we probably told you that Jackie is pregnant so it's not news to you. Jackie is 12 weeks today and we are just really excited. We had our first appointment with the doctor two weeks ago and we got to hear the little baby heart beat. It was awesome. I just got the biggest smile on my face and just couldn't believe it.

We're off to Logan for the weekend. I've never been this happy in the week leading up to Lotoja and I think it's because I'm not doing it this year! I'm actually doing the relay so I only have to ride about 50 miles and I just couldn't feel better about that decision right now. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

4 comments:

Sharalea said...

THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!
Ever.Ever.Ever!

Congratulations, Parabens! That baby is the luckiest to have you two as parents--enjoy the pregnancy ride, it's so much fun! We're thrilled for you!!

...oh...and congrats to Jimmy too!!!! :)

Unknown said...

We are looking forward to seeing you this week-end as part of the LOTOJA race but the best part is that we don't have to get on a bike too.

Lindsey said...

1. Jimmy does not seem like he should be old enough go on a mission! WOW!

2. Pregnant and I didnt know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may be offended, yet thrilled for you guys!!!

Allie said...

Ha I thought that might be the case as I was purusing your blog the other night... it looked like there could be a baby bump... of course I am around that ALL the time so I have keen eye! CONGRATS! Jackie will be the.best.mom.ever!