Monday, October 26, 2009

Boy or a Girl

We should find out next week whether we'll be having a boy or a girl. Our appointment is set for 11:30 a.m. next Tuesday, the 3rd of November (my brother John's birthday). We're pretty excited to find out. Probably like most couples, I'm leaning towards a boy while Jackie would like a girl. Obviously, we'll both be excited with whatever comes our way.

Make sure you cast your vote on the left side of the page. Here are a couple of facts, not that they really say anything about the sex of our baby. I just thought I would get them out there.

Jackie had a dream a few weeks ago that we were going to have a little boy
My parents had a boy first (John) and so did Jackie's (Reg)
The baby's heartbeat is always a little faster than the average
So far the baby has been pretty content where it is, although the movement is supposed to pick up

6 comments:

Megan B said...

Based on your dreams, thoughts, and history, you are sooo having a girl! John and I thought we were having a boy three times in a row...guess what?? 3 girls! Finally got our boy on number 4! And to see Brian with a daughter??? Are you kidding me??? Darling!

Sharalea said...

Love it. Thanks for the update, can't wait till next week's news!! I can't believe you're already this far along, it starts to get really exciting now (movement, gender, etc)!

Trevor & I were not very typical. I was rooting for boy while all he could think of was GIRL. Even at delivery he was like "maybe it really is a girl..."--crazy! haha

Casey said...

i was 100% sure that i was having 2 boys. no doubt in my mind. my dreams confirmed it. they're a year old now, and i'm still surprised that they are girls. i hope you have better mother's intuition than i do...

i vote boy for you guys.

emetski said...

You're having a girl and I can't wait!

Christian said...

Gotta be a boy:
Clayton Haglund Emmett

Emily said...

You're Emmetts....pretty sure that means it has to be a girl.