Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ultimate Frisbee

It's Ultimate Frisbee time again. Last year our team won the championship in Division 3. Most of us are back and this year we made it into division 1, the highest division. We had our first playoff game on Friday night and my family decided to come and hang out. They were troopers, it was both cold and wet but they stuck it out.

I think these are the two reasons my parents wanted to come

It wasn't long until Jack wanted in on the action. My Dad suggested John work with Jack on catching the frisbee, but John responded that he was starting with teaching Jack to keep his eyes open first.

Walking off the field at halftime, we were up 6-4. We ended up winning the game 8-6. We are now in the final four of the winner's bracket (double elimination) and our next game is against the BYU club team on Thursday. Yikes! We'll see how it goes.


2 comments:

johnEboy said...

When you handed me your camera and said "hey will you get some pictures?" I assume you meant of my kids, not of the actual action, right?

Unknown said...

Keep throwing the frisbees straight and true (or whatever it takesto keep wining. We will keep our fingers crossed for you.