Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fur Activist on Fire

This happened just outside my office yesterday:

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/01/man_apparently_tries_to_burn_h.html

It's a link to the story about the fur activist that lit himself on fire, ran around the streets yelling that "animals are dying!!", tried to get into the fur shop but found it was locked, and then eventually burned to death. Crazy

This is a picture of the crime scene. If you click on the picture, you should be able to see his shoe, just before the cone on the left.

4 comments:

emetski said...

Crazy and Sad. I can think of less painful protests. I'm going to wear man-made made materials like Gore-Tex and Windstopper products this winter in support of this former activist.

Unknown said...

Apparently some people have feelings a lot stronger than we do - what a shame!

Tom said...

I hate it when that happens...

Rajnish Kumar said...

Hey Friend thanks for sharing this i actually searching for this by the time. THANKS AGAIN.

You can comment me on my blog:- http://fillsout.blogspot.com/