Monday, March 1, 2010

Time to Guess

Alright everyone, we are now in the month of the due date. Baby Robert will be here soon. You guys did a good job with the sex of the baby, now let's see if you can predict when the baby will come.

(Is anyone else reminded of that Saved by the Bell episode, where Zack creates a pool to guess when Mrs. Belding's baby will come. Zack took to the due date and all of the surrounding days. Classic. In the end, Mrs. Belding ends up having the baby in the elevator when the power goes out.)

Info that might sway your pick:
I came a day (maybe two days) before my due date.
Jackie was a C-section so she came on the planned date.
Dr. in Utah gave the due date of March 27th
Ultrasound lady said due date was more like March 21st
Dr. in Portland gave the due date of March 26th

10 comments:

Sharalea said...

I vote March 17th.
:)
A nice, top'o the morning hour of the day.

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOUR BABY IS GOING TO BE BORN THIS MONTH. Um. Where did the time go??
ANd. WHERE are the baby bump photos??
bjs

Casey said...

march 20th. what's the prize for guessing closest?

elyssa said...

24th is mine... naturally, i expect you to give him the second middle name of elysso if i win.

heidizinha said...

march 27 because it's the BEST DAY EVER (my birthday)!

Lindsey Phillips said...

I'm gonna say March 23!!!

johnEboy said...

25th. Because the 24th and 23rd were taken.

the rutledge's- said...

Hi guys- I am going to go with the 27th, I am thinking around 1:30PM. If perhaps the ultrasound tech made a mistake and the baby is a girl (I hope that doesn't happen but I know it has happened before), would you name it Ashley? I think it sounds very nice...Ashley Emmett.

Annie said...

March 21st! It should be a day of rest, but I think Jackie will labor that day. I can't wait!!

LauraP said...

Ha ha I'm glad a reference to Save by the Bell was included! I appreciate your knowledge of Saved by the Bell episodes. Maybe Zack Morris and that Torri girl will be able to help deliver your baby!

emetski said...

I'd say the 23rd but then I'm afraid you'd change his name to Jake so I'm going to go with the 20th.