Sunday, November 7, 2010

Samantha's Birthday

Bobby's girlfriend became a one year old a couple of weeks ago. Yes, Bobby is a little young, being only 7 months old but that won't stop any boy of mine.

Bobby watching on

Samantha didn't totally know what was going on but she sure was happy.


I wish I could have video taped the advice that Ezra gave to Bobby right before this picture. Bobby was touching the princess wrapping in the photo. Ezra took it away from him and told him that he shouldn't like the wrapping paper, because it was princess stuff and it was pink, and those are for girls. Ezra is always really sweet to Bobby.



3 comments:

elyssa said...

brian! 3 out of 7 of these pictures are of the back of a head. don't you want to show off the cute face?? ; )

i realize it's poor form of me to criticize your photographic preferences. but i want to see more of your cute kid, so that's hardly insulting, right?

Brian said...

Point taken, but I thought the picture of him watching his girlfriend open up presents was cute because it was him looking on and he was so content. I took the other one of him talking to Ezra because I was lazy and didn't want to move from the sofa. The last one is actually Sam and I was taking a picture of her bib that she was using as a cape.

Anyways, I just posted some of only his face, so enjoy!

JackieE said...

But Elyssa, you have to admit that the back of his head is pretty darn cute too! Look at that perfect hair!