Monday, January 12, 2009

A few from Christmas

With the abundance of snow in Portland, we spent Christmas afternoon making an igloo. Portland was almost unrecognizable with all of the snow they had.
My body was already a little sore because two days earlier I had moved all of our heavy furniture out of our apartment with John.
This is a picture of it the next day. After Christmas day it starting raining and didn't stop. The igloo soon melted into a "puddle of love"
On January 2nd we gathered at Charlie's house to celebrate Jimmy's birthday. 
"Baby Jimmy", as Jackie often refers to him, is now 19 years old

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow. Math wise I realize he is 19. However, Jimmy is still always that little goof ball running around who took baths with the door open! 19! Holy crap. Bummer, I missed the Portland snow.

Catherine said...

for some reason looking at these pictures made me sad...cause I wish I had been there..I miss your family...good times. and I miss you!!! Miamia, May 24th..you, me...be there.