Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our Place

I took these pictures while we were still unpacking but I wanted to get them up. Jackie working hard on unpacking the dishes. She threw the garlic cloves in storage bin and the garlic stunk up the entire car. We couldn't quite put our finger on it but we thought our car smelled like we had left some Italian food in it somewhere.



Northwest view from our balcony
Northeast view. You can see the Miami Heat arena on this side of the water, just before the bridge. 6 blocks away.

The best part about a studio apartment is that a TV goes a long way...
you can watch a movie in bed...
watch the game while in the kitchen...
and best of all is that you don't have to wait for the commercials to use the bathroom. Livin large.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

From the picture that is a really nice looking studio! And yes, I would also position the TV in such a way to have maximum viewing in all places of the house!

Catherine said...

your apartment looks amazing. And so does Miami. I am definitely coming to visit. I'll just sleep on that little red chair in the corner.

Allie said...

Ha I love it! I love Ikea, yes I know where the furnishings in your house came from! I wish we could afford more of them! It is a beautiful place!

Unknown said...

Everything looks good. Just make sure you don't get too attached to Miami - we are planning on you coming back to the West when your 6 months are up.

Belize said...

what a cute...and convenient arranged place. the view looks great too! happy Miami to you!