Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sunday Dinner with Charlie and Laura

Not much happened the rest of July, or at least I didn't take any pictures the rest of it. I remember looking forward to my Saturday softball games in July but we didn't get any pictures, just videos. Nothing like an ego boost of playing in a relaxed, coed league.

Ofcourse, we did get Bobby this little play thingy in July. Gotta love Craig's List.

We get the camera out occasionally to take pictures of him when he fits into a new outfit. That's what happened on August 1st. At 4 months he was pretty much done with anything that said 3-6 months so we started him in his 6-9 months clothing. This was taken before church. I've also noticed that I like to take a full body picture...

...like this one, and then...

...a close up smiling picture. He'll smile if you get right up in his face.

After church we went over to Charlie and Laura's house to hang out. Still in his first outfit!

I'm used to hanging out with Aurora at Grandma's house or other more public places. However, I've noticed that whenever we go over to her house, she prefers to run around in just her diaper.

OK, how about one now without the binky...

Now, onto to outfit #2...

Bobby saying the blessing on the food. Infants don't really move or speak so I have to use him as a puppet to entertain myself.


Trying to get some pictures of someone besides Bobby. Jackie wasn't having any piece of that.

I'll smile for the camera

No comments: