Sunday, October 19, 2008

Since the Honeymoon...

Well, it only took me about 2 months to finally put up all of the pictures from our European vacation. I figure I would put up some of the more recent photos that we have taken. I celebrated my 24th Birthday last month and to celebrate, we went up to Vivian Park, played some wiffleball and then had some burgers.

Ask Jackie if she likes her birthday gift that I gave her back in April (it's the black baseball mitt on her left hand). For my birthday, she got me a sweet map that is hanging up in our study.
Everyone thoroughly enjoying the game

Jack came to help me blow out the candles
Jackie hooked me up with strawberry shortcake for my dessert
Welcome home Matt and Teejay. We took this picture for my little bro in Denver.
Jackie and I have gone up to Midway a couple of times to hang out with my brother and his family. We tried taking a family picture but the wind wasn't having it
Jack enjoying his ride on the swings. I taught him how to say "weeee", because it's what you say when you are having fun on a swing.
My buddy Ryan invited me to play in a Provo rec softball league. We played two games every Monday night and it was a blast. Highlight of the season was my inside the park home run. The only bummer was that it came two at bats after Ryan's face was hit with the softball, breaking his cheekbone in several places.
I took my turn at playing catcher every now and then

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What do you two do in your spare time? It sounds like you have plenty of options and we are glad you are taking advantage of some of them.