Friday, October 24, 2008

Target Top 5 list

Jackie and I appreciated all of the wedding gifts that we received just a little over four months ago. We registered at Target and we received a lot of gift certificates to the store, something that very much pleased both of us. The gift certificates recently ran out and I have been reflecting on some of the stuff we got. If I would have had this much money to spend at Target in my younger years, I imagine it all would have been spent on baseball cards, video games, board games, Nerf toys, DVDs, CDs, cameras, and candy. Well, that didn't happen so I decided to make the following list.
Top 5 things we got that I never would have imagined buying with Target gift certificates.

5. Pinesol

4. Flour

3. Hair Spray

2. Miracle Whip

1. Tampons

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the real world for both of you.