Tuesday, November 3, 2009

If you guessed we were having a ...

boy, then you guessed right! We went in this morning for the ultrasound and the lady showed us just about every other part you can imagine before she looked to see if it was a boy or girl.

"Well, it looks like we got some outdoor plumbing." Uhh, what does that mean lady. Are you telling me we're having a boy!? She then typed "BOY" on the screen so she answered the question in my head.

Updated due date is March 21st!

Here I am at about 12 months. Think the baby will look as good as me?

The real question is whether you think the baby will be as cute as his beautiful mother. Here she is with her belly around 19 or 20 weeks

10 comments:

LauraP said...

How exciting! It seems like all the great-grandkids are turning out to be boys!

Sharalea said...

Yay for BOYS!!! And really, doesn't everyone need a big brother?? :) Jackie you are looking awesome in your 19/20 week shot--gorgeous!! Congratulations, you two!!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I got Jackie's text earlier, too. Jackie you look great! I miss you!

chad said...

Congratulations. May I suggest Chad as a wonderful name for your first born son. It is only fitting since I helped in the bringing of you two together.

YPR said...

Congrats. And I don't think it will matter whether you go with Robert or Fred for the middle name.

A and M said...

Congratulations! I'm happy baby is healthy as well as Jackie. March will be here before you know it!

Unknown said...

Great news but a girl would have been great too. We love all of our extended family, no matter the gender. Now, on to March!

the rutledge's- said...

Congrats guys! We are really happy for you.

emetski said...

That's exactly what I predicted! OK, maybe I said girl, but a boy is just as awesome. One thing for sure is that he's going to be cute. Can't wait.

adrienne said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!