Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa Emmett up in Logan and had a great time. I did miss the morning surf session that I'm used to on Thanksgiving morning but it was fun to be with extended family.


Jackie made the pink jello with the berries on top

I let Jack take some pictures with my camera


This picture was actually pretty good

This is probably my favorite Jack picture though. He would push the button and then put the camera down before it actually took.

I've looked at this picture several times and for the first time I just noticed Jack in the background. Haha, oh man, why is he trying to hold all of those pool balls?


It won't be too long until this blog is filled with solely our baby's pictures!

2 comments:

Sharalea said...

I can't wait 'till this blog is filled with Emmetzinho pictures! :) Jackie, you look darling in the Thanksgiving shots--looks like a fun week!

Unknown said...

Among the great things about last Thanksgiving was watching Jack "try" to take pictures. I especially like the one of my shoe, sock, and pants cuff! We were glad you could be here.