Friday, November 27, 2009

In-N-Out....in Orem!?

Here is a picture from opening day at the In-N-Out in Orem that I took with my phone. I showed up at 1:00 p.m. and this is what the line looked like. I was looking for the signs you see at theme parks where they inform you how much longer you have "from this point" until you get to the front. They didn't have any signs but I asked the guy directing the foot traffic and he said 30 minutes from where I was until I could order. He was right on the dot. He informed that that the drive-thru line, which wrapped through the parking lot and around the other buildings, was about an hour wait. At this point, they had somewhere between 75 and 85 employees working that first lunch.

It took a while but of course it was worth it. I got to meet Jackie and have lunch with her so that is always awesome. It was also awesome as I looked out the window and saw the city of Orem and then looked back and saw my double-double, whole-grilled onions hamburger in my hand. Now I just need them to follow us up to Portland.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our assumption is that it won't take you long to locate an In-and-Out Burger in Portland so you won't have to be faced with withdrawls. It was good to see you both on Thanksgiving and we wish you luck with school, moving and the pregnancy.