Sunday, September 25, 2011

Last Photos pre-William

We decided to take one last impromptu family photo the day before William was to come

I set the camera on a chair and then we took a couple of pictures. I think this is the first time Bobby realized what was going on with the timer. He became so intrigued with the camera again that...

...he wanted to take more once I thought we were finished and...

...he was going to bawl his head off if that is what it took.

I actually got a video of him right here crying so I could show it to him when he gets older. As I was filming, once he noticed, he swatted the camera out of my hand. He picks it up off the ground, all while filming his face perfectly. He then walks the camera over and sets it on the chair. This is actually when I realized he wanted more pictures. I turned the camera around while still filming and you can see Bobby climbing into Jackie's lap.

So, just to please Bobby...

...we took another one.

Later that night we went out for some dessert and if I wasn't going to give Bobby the camera...

...then he was going to hide from the camera.

Bobby loved his ice cream

I love how Bobby always tries to clean up his tray once he is finished.

Any chance that will continue over the years?

1 comment:

elyssa said...

are you making me crazy on purpose?? put up pictures of #2! but bobby iiiis stinking cute...