Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Utah Trip Part 2

Oh man, it's been awhile since our trip to Utah but I wanted to get the pictures up. I print out our blog every year on our anniversary so I need to catch up before our anniversary on the 21st.

After the graduation/baby/family gatherings, we hung out for a few days. We went to the Tulip Festival in Thanksgiving Point and had a fun time walking around. I hope you enjoy the next picture as much as I do.





After the Tulip Festival, my sister Kristin wanted to take a few pictures of the baby. I snuck a couple with my camera.


2 comments:

Lindsey Phillips said...

It was nice meeting you on your trip Brian! I'll be seeing you guys again soon!

Unknown said...

It's good to see what you are doing in your spare time. Robby looks like he isn't much trouble to take care of.