Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cute and Silly Boys

 I don't think any of these pictures really need any explanations. We love our two little boys. Bobby is turning into a little person more and more each day and Will is just such a little ball of happiness (most of the time). I'm so glad Bobby loves his little brother. Recently, he has gotten a little more aggressive in playing with him but nothing to worry about too much. 




 Bobby and Will have taken to playing in the closet. I walked by the door the other day and closed it because it was wide open. About two seconds later I hear a faint voice yell, "heyyyyyy". I walked by and found Bobby just hanging out in all of the jackets, blankets and diapers.

 Hugs are popular around here.

 Will loves tight spaces






 Will and his trail of mass destruction.


 About once a week I'll walk into the living room and Will will just be hanging out with this on his head.


 Ya, good luck with tomorrow, Bobby

Anyone notice anything about Will's left eye? He was walking around with a pencil, Jackie noticed, stood up to go and get it from him so he wouldn't poke his eye out, he ran away, fell down, and almost poked his eye out.

No comments: