Sunday, November 4, 2012

Emmett Family Reunion 2012

 Here we are at the rock slide in some guy's land in Alpine, UT. Michael had been out here with his single's ward so he was our guy. You have to park out on a road and then hike up about a mile to get to this natural rock slide. Very cold water but a lot of fun.


 Michael keeping Lily dry.



 In all of the pictures of me going down the slide my right arm is always straight out like this. I should have been a gymnast.

 Mountain bike ride with the bros. We never really found the trail we were looking for but we had a pretty good time. John had a pretty good crash but I don't have the picture of his elbow to prove it.

 Bee's game

 My lens cover cracked right before we walked into the stadim. D'oh!


 Bobby had no interest in sitting down.

 John showing us how it is done.






 I love this kid so much

 Grandma enjoyed hanging out with the boys.

 The bros

 The safest tube in the world. If I'm going to get in a tube, I want to be fearing for my life.


 We decided to take the rest of the Emmett clan up to the natural rock slide in Alpine. My cousin Will is stoked, as you can see in this picture. 


 Busted

 I spent most of my time trying to keep Bobby from killing himself.

 Brrrr

 Saturday afternoon of the mini-reunion called for a rousing game of Do You Love Your Neighbor. It's been a classic ever since we played at Targhee and Grandpa had to get up and run around because he had kissed a girl before the age of 16.

 I think we were missing a total of 2 people from all of the extended family. It was awesome to have pretty much everyone there.

 Funny face picture turned into baby announcement. Everyone turned to look over at Adrienne.

 All 24 cousins together, in order.

No comments: