Monday, November 5, 2012

John's Wedding

 
 We made the drive out to Utah on October 11th, right after work so we could make it to my buddies wedding in Draper on that Saturday. We left Portland around 4 pm and pulled into my parents house at about 5 am their time. A solid 12 hours of driving, and that is actually the fastest I have ever done that trip. We didn't really stop anywhere for dinner so that helped. Believe it or not, I kept myself awake by listening to the most recent conference talks. I can't believe that myself but I was eating it up.

It was fun to see John and meet his wife Lindsay. It was also nice to catch up with Christian, Kennedy, and their son Jay. Meanwhile, it was always great to hang out with my family.



 Hangin' with uncle Mikey


Here's how our family pictures always go down...
...one out of 4 looking

 ...two out of 4 looking

 ...three out of 4 looking

 ...still only three out of 4 looking

...and someone crying to finish it off.




 Bobby loves timed cameras

 I wasn't even going to try

Bobby liked roasting the marshmallows, but loved when they caught on fire.

No comments: